To add a standard POP3/Imap account to Outlook for Office 365 follow the instructions below.
- Click on [File]
2. Click [Account Settings] then [Manage Profiles]
3. Click [Email Accounts]
4. Choose [Manual Setup] and click [Next].
5. Select [POP or IMAP] and click [Next]
6. Fill in your details (We recommend using IMAP for the account type)and click [More Settings].
NOTE: YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND USERNAME ARE NOT THE SAME.
7. On the “Outgoing Server” tab check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, and “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”.
8. Your email account has now been added.